· Try versatile colors: With neutrals on trend, it’s easy to use the same shades for eyeshadow and bronzer. Use the bronzer across lids and on brow bones for an understated look.
· Natural looks are in: Makeup trends are focused on keeping things more natural and simple this season – fluffy brows, natural contour, and fresh skin is front and center for spring.
· Add embellishments: Want to dress up your look without splurging on more makeup? Look to rhinestones and glitter to add a bit of sparkle without the extra work.
· Change the order of makeup application: To keep your spring look more natural, eliminate extra steps in your application (blush, highlighter) – this spring, only contour is being used under foundation to keep things looking soft but sculpted.
· Statement lips: One of the easiest hacks to a great spring look is to keep everything natural and add a statement lipstick. Bright pink and coral (but with a moody twist) are super on trend this season.
Spring is the perfect time to freshen up your makeup and simplify a routine. Try out these tips and see which ones work best for you!