With so many textures, colors, and patterns to choose, scarves are one of the best accessories for a fall outfit. Not sure how to wear one with that moto jacket, or wondering which colors to choose? We’ve got you covered with these five ways to style scarves for autumn:
· Pair it with a classic look. Denim jeans, white t-shirt, sneakers and a leather jacket – an easy and casual outfit for an autumn day. Pair the look with a cashmere or simple knitted scarf to add texture to the look and soften up the contrast between denim and leather.
· Leave it long on one side. You don’t need to be a knot-tying expert to wear a scarf. Keep it simple by wrapping it around your neck and leaving one end draped over your front and the other end draped down the back.
· A simple draping. Chic, classic, and super easy. Draping a scarf around your neck and letting both ends hang long down the front adds layers and texture to a neutral look. This style looks especially nice when you’re wearing fitted pants or body-skimming dress.
· Go for a bright print. If you’re wearing a neutral outfit, consider pairing it with a scarf in a fun print – cheetah or tartan, for example – to add a pop of color and visual focal point to the look.
· Tie it around the neck. Beautiful summer and spring scarves can easily be transitioned to cooler weather pieces. Usually lightweight and delicate, wrap or tie the scarf around your neck for a classic look.
Scarves are an easy and cozy way to dress up any autumn outfit! Have different colors, lengths, and textures on hand to mix and match throughout the season.